Regional Alumni Clubs
Clubs plan social events or professional development activities for alumni in their own regional, geographic area. Below are contact names and information for current clubs.
Mason Alumni Richmond Club (MARC)
New England Mason Alumni Club
New York Mason Alumni Club
The School of Management similarly hosts a regional, SOM Alumni Society in New York which frequently collaborates with the greater New York Mason Alumni Club.
Greater San Diego Mason Alumni Club
The Greater San Diego Mason Alumni Club is on LinkedIn.
San Francisco Bay Area Alumni Club
The San Francisco Bay Area Alumni Club is on LinkedIn.
Alumni Patriot POCs
View Alumni Patriot Point of Contacts in a larger map
What is an Alumni Patriot POC?
Alumni Patriot POCs (or "Point of Contact") are regional representatives for George Mason in regions where we do not realistically have enough alumni to form an alumni club. When a fellow alumnus moves into your area, when you meet a student who is interested in attending Mason, or when any other opportunity presents itself for you to represent Mason, you step in to share your Patriot Pride. Other alumni who are relocating, planning a business trip or even just a vacation are encouraged to contact Alumni Patriot POCs as a resource and connection in the area.
How do I become an Alumni Patriot POC?
Thanks for your interest! Please fill out our online volunteer form. By signing up as a regional representative, you grant us permission to add your contact information to the list of Alumni Patriot POCs, above.
What benefits do Alumni Patriot POCs receive?
Alumni Regional Representatives receive the following benefits:
• Recognition on the regional section of the Alumni Association website.
• Networking opportunities with fellow and future alumni in your city or town.
What are the responsibilities of an Alumni Patriot POC?
Alumni Patriot POCs agree to the following responsibilities:
• Allow your name and contact information to be published on our website so that other alumni may contact you as they visit or relocate to your area.
• Serve as a positive representative for George Mason in your region.
• Regularly update George Mason's Office of Alumni Affairs about any alumni who have recently moved to your region or any significant communications that you have had with friends or alumni of the University.
Seeking Leaders for New Regional Clubs
Alumni connections are spreading around the world! We're especially interested in finding club leaders in the following key cities:
• Norfolk and Hampton Roads
• Los Angeles
Interested in gathering fellow alumni in your own city or town? Contact Anna Goltz in the Office of Alumni Affairs at (703) 993-8737.
Further scheduled events are posted on our calendar.