- Academic Achievement
- Participation in Student Life (ex. member of a student organization, member of an athletic team (NCAA, intramural, or club), member of a professional or honorary society)
- Service to the university and/or community.
- Special Honors or Recognition (ex. awards, scholarships, honors)
- Leadership (ex. officer/leadership position in student organization, captain of athletic team, resident assistant/Mason Ambassador/Orientation Leader/Peer Advisor, etc.)
- Deadline to submit nominations for the 2017 awards is Monday, Nov. 21.
- Resume and/or biography of the nomineeNominating statement that addresses the specified criteria
- Nominating statements should be no more than two pages typewritten
- A maximum of three supporting letters for each nomination
- Current members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors are ineligible for the award, and previous recipients are not eligible for the same award.