The Mason Admissions Volunteer Network (MAVN) engages spirited alumni and parent volunteers in the admissions process. As a MAVN member, you will help spread the word by sharing your experiences and enthusiastic support of Mason with prospective students and their families.
- Attend college fairs in your region
- Offer your unique and positive perspective
- Attend high school award ceremonies to recognize scholarship recipients
- Visit local high schools to distribute admissions materials and meet interested students
- Email prospective students and parents to answer questions and share your story
- Call to congratulate admitted students or scholarship recipients
- Connect local communities to campus admissions representatives
- Questions? Contact Tesha Byrne in Admission.
- Follow MAVN on Facebook
- Register as a MAVN Volunteer